Did you know that you can support RLPC while shopping there? Amazon has created AmazonSmile
to allow shoppers to designate a charity to which they want a percentage of their purchases to be directed.
Here is a quote from amazon.com about AmazonSmile:
“What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization
every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact
same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added
bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.”
The sign up process is simple:
1. Go to the amazon login page on your computer.
2. Look at the Amazon logo in the upper left of the screen. If it looks like the picture below,
3. go to step 4, otherwise go to step 3.
3. To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com in
the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may
also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start
your shopping at AmazonSmile.
4. If you are prompted to enter a charity, look for the 'Or pick your own charitable organization:'
window near the bottom of the screen. Cut and paste or enter 'Rock Lake Presbyterian Church'
and select the church from the result list.
5. If you are already supporting a charity, and wish to change to RLPC, simply click on the current
charity, and then click on the 'Change your charity' link. Then cut and paste or enter
'Rock Lake Presbyterian Church' and select the church from the result list.
6. That's it! Each time you shop AmazonSmile, a portion of the purchase price will be donated to
Ken Schmidt, Chair, Administration & Finance Committee